Success! Retroactively…

Okay, I’ve finally pulled the trigger on something that I’ve been sitting on for a while.  I’d been planning to restructure the Acts ever since I moved to the new server, but I couldn’t decide whether or not to keep the “Acts” in the title, or change them to “Chapters”.   After much waffling and indecision, I’ve made my decision.  Attentive readers may have noticed that I put an ‘end of chapter’ in comic 600.  I’ve since changed that to end of Act.

I know it might be a little jarring for long time readers to have the long pined for Act III literally end before I’d declared its beginning, and I’ve spent a lot of time agonizing over this decision, but I feel pretty confident now that it both balances out the spread of the comics, and also gives me a little more freedom to pursue the story I envision.  Edgar and Sabin are going to make a cameo in interlude 3, but I am planning to include a proper 5 or 6 comic arc with the Final Fantasy crew later next year.

Anyways, back to work for me.  More cmics to make.